It was a great day for the 49ers as they were able to hang on for a 25-20 win against the Baltimore Ravens and snap their 4 game losing streak.
- The offense moved the ball well. Overall, it was nice to see the big plays to Aquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, and yes, even Bruce Miller.
- Though Carlos Hyde was slowed with a foot injury, the offensive line played well overall, with Andrew Tiller getting a positive PFF rating and logging more snaps than Jordan Devey.
- Colin Kaepernick has looked much more comfortable under center and made some very good throws.
- The defense did just enough to win. They did get some pressure and forced an interception.
- Phil Dawson is still a great kicker
- Center Marcus Martin is still looking like a backup rather than a starter. The Niners really need Daniel Kilgore back in the lineup.
- Injuries will be tough to deal with this week. A lot of the offensive line is hurt, as is Hyde and Boldin. All will likely play, but it’s unknown as to how much they’ll be affected.
- Consistency. While everything worked out, if the Niners are going to win Thursday against Seattle, they need a complete game from everyone. This team, especially the defense, is not consistent and it shows every week.
- Vernon Davis and Reggie Bush look like they will be back in the lineup, which will hopefully help.
- NaVorro Bowman played in all 77 snaps and looks like he’s starting to turn the corner on being all the way back
- Seattle has problems all over the place on their team, but they still appear to be able to likely win on Thursday. It will be interesting to see if Carroll is losing the team or if they have just lost close games to good teams.